SICAGEN Charts, Analysis and Tips

home > trading-and-exports > sicagen

Technical Analysis

Technical Strength: 5.1 / 10
Indicator Analysis Signal (0 - 10) Chart
RSI (?) RSI is 47.5. According to RSI analysis, sicagen is at it's support. 8.0 SICAGEN RSI Chart
MACD (?) MACD: 1.98 and Signal Line: 2.88. According to MACD analysis, sicagen is marginally weak. 3.0 SICAGEN MACD Chart
Simple Moving Average (?) According to simple moving average analysis, sicagen is facing resistance from it's 20-day simple moving average at 54.66 and support level is at 48. 3.0 SICAGEN Simple Moving Average Chart
Exponential Moving Average (?) According to exponential moving average analysis, sicagen is facing resistance from it's 20-day exponential moving average at 53.67932 and support level is at 49.2. 3.0 SICAGEN Exponential Moving Average Chart
Bollinger Bands (?) %b is 0.274. 5.0 SICAGEN Bollinger Bands Chart
Fibonacci Retracement (?) According to fibonacci retracement, price is above 61.8% level. Support is at 48.7354 Resistance levels are 51.65 and 54.5646. 6.5 SICAGEN Fibonacci Retracement Chart
Average True Range (?) ATR: 3.85 NA SICAGEN Average True Range Chart
Average Directional Index (?) ADX is 19.6 which means SICAGEN is in a trading range and there is no trend. NA SICAGEN Average Directional Index Chart
Note: Technical Analysis updated at 7PM on every trading day.
End-of-Day Share Price - NSE
January 19, 2018
Open Price 50.4
High Price 53.5
Low Price 49.8
Close Price 51.55
Absolute Change -0.1
Percentage Change -0.194%
Weekly Change -13.2%
Monthly Change 6.18%
Yearly Change 87.8%
52-week high 64.0
52-week low 23.2
Corporate Actions
ExDate Purpose
July 19, 2017 AGM/DIV-RE 0.60 PER SHARE
July 19, 2017 AGM/DIV-RS 6 PER SHARE
September 08, 2016 DIV-RE 0.60 PER SHARE
See all Corporate Actions
Volume Chart
Real time prices can be delayed by 20 minutes. Prices are refreshed from our server automatically after 1 minute. If NSE real time price is not available then BSE real time prices are provided. Volume displayed might not be correct..

Fundamental Analysis

Beta (?)0.745
Confidence in Beta2.66%
Market Capital Rs. 203.0 Cr
Diluted Trailing Twelve Months (TTM) Earnings Per Share (EPS) Rs. 1.71
TTM Price-to-Earnings (P/E) Ratio 30.1
Whenever available, consolidated financial results are used. For details, see here.
Stock Deliverable Quantity and Daily Volatility
Indicator Analysis Signal (0 - Strong Sell, 10 - Strong Buy) Chart
Deliverable Quantity (?) 19 January 2018: Deliverable Quantity:2.98e+04 NA SICAGEN Deliverable Quantity Chart
Annualized Daily Volatility (Spot Price) (?) 19 January 2018: Daily Volatility:0.789 NA SICAGEN Annualized Daily Volatility (Spot Price) Chart

Announcements

December 29, 2017 SicAcquisitioncagen India Limited has informed the Exchange that in continuation of the proposal to acquire 100% equity capital of Danish Steel Cluster Private Ltd (Danish Steel), the Company has acquired the balance 40% of the equity capital of Danish Steel and completed the transaction on 28th December 2017. Consequent to the above acquisition, Danish Steel has become a 100% subsidiary of the Company with effect from December 28, 2017.
September 07, 2017 SicOutcome of Board Meetingcagen India Limited has informed the Exchange regarding Outcome of Board Meeting held on September 06, 2017 that in continuation of the proposal to acquire 100% equity capital of Danish Steel Cluster Private Ltd (Danish Steel) in three tranches, of which the Company has already completed acquisition of 60%, the Company has now proposed to acquire the remaining 40% of the equity capital of Danish Steel and complete the entire transaction on or before 31st December 2017. In order to complete the proposed 40% acquisition, the Board has approved the proposed transaction.
See all Announcements

Board Meetings

Date Meeting Date Purpose
November 15, 2017 December 07, 2017 intResultsteralia, to consider & approve the unaudited financial results of the Company for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2017
August 29, 2017 September 06, 2017 intResultsteralia, to consider & approve the unaudited financial results of the Company for the quarter ended June 30, 2017.
See all Board Meetings

Intraday Pivot Points

S3 S2 S1 Pivot R1 R2 R3
Rs. 46.03 Rs. 47.92 Rs. 49.73 Rs. 51.62 Rs. 53.43 Rs. 55.32 Rs. 57.13